The “A Christmas Fantasy Parade” is a holiday parade that was started in the year 1994 replacing the “Very Merry Christmas Parade” and since then it takes place every year at Disneyland Park in the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA starting from the weekend before Thanksgiving until the Sunday after New Years.
Make sure you arrive early to secure the best-possible viewing spot.
A Christmas Fantasy Parade includes Christmas themed floats, Santa Claus and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy, Max Goof, Clarabelle Cow, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Mister Geppetto, Woody & Buzz, Belle, Beast, Snow White and her Prince, Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Ariel, Prince Eric, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and the Babes in Toyland soldiers more beloved Disney Characters don their most festive apparel for this magnificent tradition welcoming jolly old St. Nick to Main Street, U.S.A.
Ring in the season with prancing reindeer, skating silver snowflakes, marching toy soldiers, dancing gingerbread cookies and much more merriment:
- Goofy and Max do their best to decorate a life-sized gingerbread house.
- Woody and Buzz wave from atop giant wooden building blocks.
- Mickey and Minnie take a romantic twirl on a frozen pond.
- The Disney Princesses dance and curtsy at the Candlelight Ball.
- Santa rides high in his sleigh filled with presents and good cheer.
A Christmas Fantasy Parade Videos:
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort 2018 / 2019 Dates :
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort from 9th November 2018 to 6th January 2019.