Ganesh Chaturthi, the 10 day festival which celebrates the birth of Lord Ganesha is coming soon – on 25th August 2017.
Few of our readers asked us to provide some Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Decoration Ideas.
Every year during Ganesh Chaturthi people bring idols of Lord Ganesha in their homes or sarvajanik pandals and around a month before start the decoration process to decorate their house or pandal to welcome their beloved god.
Please find below some decoration ideal for Ganesh Chaturthi for your home or Ganpati Sarvajanik Mandaps.
Decoration Ideas for Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 for Home / Mandap :
1. Bright colored Ganpati decoration can be done at your home with garlands as shown in photo below -
2. You can decorate your home for the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi using colorful frills and balloons also.
3. You can purchase ready made thermocol decorated temple-like structures called makar. See photos below of Ganesh Thermocol Makar Decoration ideas -
4. You can make small mandap in your house and decorate it with coloured cloth pieces and decorating string curtains or you can go for natural floral decoration using flowers only as shown below in photo.
5. You can decorate the floor with rangoli representing different postures of lord Ganesha and ‘Om’, the ‘Swastika’ as shown in photos below.
6. You can lightup the room or the mandap where Lord Ganesha will be kept with diya and candles or lights.
7. For Sarvajanik Pandals and Mandap / Stage decoration you need something big and grand decoration as shown below -
Ganpati Bappa Morya …..