Snow & Ice Sculpture Festival is an annual event which in Bruges, Belgium. Here the professional international ice artists make art out of more than 300,000 kilograms of crystal-clear ice, 400 tons of the purest snow. Discover the mystery of the Ice Palace and be enchanted by the magic of snow and ice. Experience with the whole family a breath taking journey through an icy world of fantasy and magic. Come and discover a fantastic world of snow and ice, and have a memorable visit, once the coolest trip of the year. But bear hat and gloves in attack, the temperature in the ice palace is continuously -6 ° C.
Snow & Ice Sculpture Festival Bruges 2014 :
- Virtual Tour Ice Magic 2014
- Virtual Tour Construction 2014
- Official Making of Video Ice Magic 2014
- Partner Making Of Video Ice Magic 2014
- VTM news November 23, 2014
- VRT news November 23, 2014
- RTBF news November 22, 2014
- France 3 Samedi & Vous November 24, 2014
For this year the Snow and Ice Sculpture Festival in Bruges will take place from Friday, 23rd November 2014 to Sunday, 6th January 2013, every day for 10 to 19 hours at the station of Bruges and the theme for this year is ‘Ice Magic’, inspired by the stories of Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
Official Website - http://www.icesculpture.be/